Papaya is a wholesome fruit that offers many benefits for your skin. Papaya is a good source of fibre and Minerals such as magnesium. It can cure a multitude of skin and hair ailments. Basically papaya has so many skin and hair benefits that it’s no wonder thousands of people use it every day to get perfect skin and hair.
Papaya for Skin Lightening
Papaya is helpful in removing dead skin cells. So applying papaya on skin will exfoliate your skin in the most gentle and natural way.
- How To Overcome Dry Skin In An Easy Way
- Summer Tips: 5 Ways to Improve Skin Tone
- How to Get Soft and Shiny Skin with Homemade Products-DIY
One of the great beauty benefits of papaya is that you can use papaya as a skin moisturiser. It is great to be used on dry skin.
- One tablespoon mashed papaya.
- One tablespoon Honey.
- Mix papaya and honey.
- Apply the mixed paste to your face.
- Set it to dry then rinse.
Youthful skin and useful looks are another flawless benefit of papaya. Either eating the papaya or applying it to the skin reduces the signs of aging on your skin.
- Half papaya which is to be peeled.
- Cut the papaya into pieces and have as a snack.
- Or mash the papaya and apply to the skin.
- Leave it to dry, and then wash with warm water.
Treat Acne with Papaya
Papaya treats acne and prevents future breakouts as well. The soothing nourishing properties of the papaya will clear your skin soon.
- Raw papaya.
- Finely grind raw papaya into a juice.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- This will reduce inflammation and Soreness caused by acne.
Papaya Removes Skin Wrinkles
You can also use Papaya to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Wrinkles are also a sign of aging.
- Papaya pulp.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the papaya pulp with olive oil well.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water.
Papaya Controls Oily Skin
Papaya contains vitamin C. It removes excess oil from your skin surface. Oily skin gives a root cause for acne and pimple.
- One piece of mashed papaya.
- One tablespoon of rose water or lemon juice.
- Mix papaya with rose water or lemon juice.
- Let it stay for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water
Healthy Hair with Papaya
Earlier we saw Vendhayam(Fenugreek) for Hair Growth. Now let’s see how Papaya fruit helps in hair growth. Papaya fruit is rich in several minerals, vitamins and enzymes that can boost your hair growth and strength. It even helps add thickness, volume and Shine to your hair as well as control baldness and reduce split ends.
Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems. The main causes of dandruff are a fungal infection. Papaya is very effective in controlling dandruff. The anti fungal properties of papaya seeds help in minimising the dandruff.
- Half papaya with the seeds intact.
- Peel the papaya and blend the pulp along with the seeds to a fine paste.
- Apply the papaya paste to your scalp and rest of your hair.
- Leave it on for 1 hour and then shampoo your hair.
Papaya Natural Hair Conditioner
It has many vitamins, minerals and enzymes that is good for shine and beauty of your hair. Papaya can give life to your hair and make it soft.
- Half ripe papaya
- Half cup yogurt.
- Blend the papaya into of fine paste at yoghurt to the papaya paste.
- Add yogurt to the papaya paste and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to your hair from root to the tip.
- After one hour rinse your hair with shampoo.
Promotes Hair Growth
Papaya seeds contain a protein called papa in which strengthens the hair and encourages fast and healthy hair growth.
- Papaya seeds.
- Scoop out the seeds from the papaya.
- Dry the seeds outdoors in the sun.
- Blend the seeds into powder.
- Add the Powder to your shampoo and use it for the best result.
Papayas are naturally available fruits which doesn’t cause irritation to your skin. It is easily affordable. Now you know how to apply and use papaya in a natural way. These are so many benefits of papaya for skin and hair. Hope you try the remedies based on your convenient and get the best results.