Fever is safe concerns that can improve our immune. As climate changes our body conditions too change as per it. Home remedies to avoid tablets can control initial stage of fever; normal viral fever takes a week to recover without medicine. If temperature rises or fever continuous for a week consult a doctor immediately.
First, cold starts; then, fever beings. Earlier we saw home remedies for common cold.
Here we are to check some home remedies for fever:
1. Cold Water Ahead:
Use damp cold-water warm cloth on fore head, which consequently reduce body temperature. In the same ways the old warm cloth treatment should be followed in each mean gap to see gradual change in temperature.
2. Nilavembu Kashayam:
Nilavembu kashayam is the one, which increases the blood platelets so the immune in body can be increased naturally.
Ancient Indian treatment for fever is niavembu kashayam. It is one of the ancient Indian medicines to cure disease.
Drink about 40ml twice a day, surely you can see the improvements.
Even Tamil Nadu government distribute Nilavembu herbal drink to prevent Dengue fever.
3. Lukewarm Towel Bath:
Instead of cold or natural temperature water, it’s really safe to take bath on Luke warm water. In other way its better to take towel bath regularly.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar:
This apple cider vinegar is also one of the ancient methods to control fever. Here lets take 1:2 ratios of vinegar and water respectively, this warm solution can be used to wrap on forehead, and tummy and feet.by the way slowly the temperature will decrease.
5. Ginger Juice:
Ginger is a natural antiviral which helps to fight against illness and bacteria that causes cold. It helps to stimulate perspiration that cleanses the system and brings down body temperature. It contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to boost up the immune system.
- Crush the ginger and add it to water.
- Boil the water for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and add honey and lemon juice to this.
- Drink this while its warm.
- Have 2-3 cups of such ginger tea in a day.
Lets see some do’s and don’ts during Illness:
- Stay indoor: make your body temperature neutral because outdoor temperature may increase your fever, so kindly keep fan in medium air.
- Try homemade soups.
- Drink rice water for easy
- Dehydrate: your body may dehydrate in these conditions so take plenty of
- Don’t use rubbing alcohol: it’s the old age treatment for fever but it may increase temperature at any cause.
- No alcohol and no caffeine.
- No acetaminophen, ibuprofen & aspirin for children’s.
Last of all; beware of these remedies they may utilize you at any cost.
If the temperature rises or stay for a week consult a doctor immediately.
Mail me if you have any queries.